adsense

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Sacrifice- Creed





-->

Intro 
D  Bm  G


D
Hello my friend we meet again 
           Bm
It's been awhile where should we begin
              G
Feels like forever
D
Within my heart are memories
     Bm
Of perfect love that you gave to me
       G
Oh I remember... 


CHORUS:
            D
When you are with me
      A
I'm Free
    Bm
I'm Careless
  G
I Believe 
          D
Above all the others
      A
We'll fly
     Bm
This brings tears
      G
To my eyes
        D  Bm  G
My sacrifice... 


D
We've seen our share of ups and downs
           Bm
Oh...how quickly life can turn around
      G
In an instant
D
It feels so good to reunite
                                Bm
Within yourself and within your mind 
            G
Let's find peace there... 


CHORUS


I just want to say hello again (repeat)
(pause)


CHORUS X2

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense